Simple Coaching Sessions with Ronnie
Sometimes you just need to noodle through a few things with someone who “gets it”. The uncertainty of an art career, the lack of support with your “regular people”, unpacking and re-ordering the myriad options for moving in the direction of your dreams. That’s why I’m here.
I can help you:
- Move from square one to squares two through however many it takes for you to feel like you are on solid ground with a plan in place.
- Evaluate an opportunity to discover if it’s the right deal—and the right deal for you.
- Convert the thoughts of “I’m supposed to” to “I can’t wait to” in a way that feels doable, profitable, and lands right with your heart.
I’ve helped others:
- Solidify a plan to reach out to licensing decision makers who align with the artist’s values, resulting in signed contracts and income from her work.
- Helped an artist reach into her other passion and publish a book with recipes, illustrations, and memories.
- Worked with an artist who pivoted from licensing to establish a vibrant wholesale business.
- I’ve licensed my own designs on over 1000 products over 25 years.
- Was co-owner of Two Town Studios, Inc, a licensing agency that garnered over $4 million in revenue
- I have worked with hundreds of artists over the years as an art department manager, agent, and coach (and I love them!).
- I am also a certified life coach.
Here’s how we can work together:
A 60 minute recorded video call is $125 . Includes a pre-call worksheet to get us up and running quickly, maximizing our time together. Click below to schedule.